When someone at the table rolls a natural 20:
My personal spin on various species of dinosaurs!
Available in my shop as prints, shirts, and even a tote bag if you are the toting type!
NICE. Love ‘em!
I really wanted to share these because they are a different spin on dinosaurs that we are so used to seing and they are really well done
Guardian of Chaos by Fesbra
What’s in my bag - Faerûn edition. This is all the crap Ydriss (My D&D and Neverwinter OC) caries with him.
- Two daggers; his main weapon
- Throwing knives; secondary long-range weapon
- Silver short-sword; secondary weapon, mainly for undead and vampires etc.
- His kit which includes lockpicks, various poisons and oils agains different kind of monsters and torture tools.
- Black gloves
- Map of Faerûn
- Flint and steal
- Some health potions
- Magic amulet (probably with protection of some kind; haven’t decided yet)
- Canteen; some times filled with water, some times with booze
- Metal box with necklace that belonged to his loved one (she’s dead)
- And last but not least, some money.
I wear this shirt too much. #loljknosuchthing